𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱 in order to play in no lag, no red latency conditions (8 Mbps/s or higher). Please try to use 4G and share it with your PS4 if you don’t have good ADSL internet speed or fiber.
For the ON Stream matches, players with optical fiber must be ready to stream on their channel for the MPL Team.
– Format: 128 Players | 1 VS 1 Online Single Elimination.
– Platform : PlayStation 4
– Game Mode : Friendlies
– Difficulty Mode : Legendary
– Half Length : 6 Minutes
– Controls : Any
– Game Speed : Normal
– Squad Type : Online (𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗗). If your adversary has a custom squad, don’t play, quit the match quickly and invite him back, make a screenshot and send it on Discord to one of the admins.
– Weather Conditions : Clear and sunny
– If a player disconnects during a match, simply re invite each other, continue from the same minute the match disconnected and with the same score as the previous match.
– In case of a draw, 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀. Players will have to start another match and the first person that scores WINS.
– If a player disconnects a second time, he’ll be disqualified.
– Eligible countries : Morocco, Mauritania ,Sudan ,Algeria ,Bahrain ,Egypt ,Iraq ,Jordan ,Kuwait ,Lebanon ,Libya ,Oman ,Qatar ,Saudi Arabia ,Palestine, Syria ,Tunisia ,United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
– All players MUST be at least 16 years old at the start of the tournament to participate in this tournament.
– All players MUST be present in Discord, activate notification to keep track of Bracket results and contact adversaries.
– All players MUST adapt their Discord ID to their PSN ID in order for admins to work fluently when it comes to collecting screenshots results.
– All players NEED to check in and contact each others on Discord 1 hour before the start of the tournament (20:00 GMT+1). 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗦𝗡 𝗜𝗗 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱‘𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗦𝗡 𝗜𝗗 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀, 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 to get ready for the match).
– If a match is played before the scheduled time 20:00 GMT+1 and without admin authorization, it will not be considered as the official result. Please always confirm with an admin first before starting the match.
– The tournament starts at 20:00 GMT+1. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 5 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵. Not showing up, failing to join within the 5 minutes or keeping the other player waiting will result in your disqualification.
– All players MUST 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 in of Discord’s rooms they’re assigned to.
– 𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 an immediate 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗟𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻(𝘀) 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.
– 𝗜𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁❜𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻(𝘀) 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗳𝘆, 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁❜𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻(𝘀) 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀.