𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱 in order to play in no lag, no red latency conditions (8 Mbps/s or higher). Please try to use 4G and share it with your PS4 if you don’t have good ADSL internet speed or fiber.
For the ON Stream matches, players with optical fiber must be ready to stream on their channel for the MPL Team.
– Format: 128 Players | 1 VS 1 Online Single Elimination.
– Platform : PlayStation 4
– Game Mode : Friendlies
– Difficulty Mode : Legendary
– Half Length : 6 Minutes
– Controls : Any
– Game Speed : Normal
– Squad Type : Online (𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗗). If your adversary has a custom squad, don’t play, quit the match quickly and invite him back, make a screenshot and send it on Discord to one of the admins.
– Weather Conditions : Clear and sunny
– If a player disconnects during a match, simply re invite each other, continue from the same minute the match disconnected and with the same score as the previous match.
– In case of a draw, 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀. Players will have to start another match and the first person that scores WINS.
– If a player disconnects a second time, he’ll be disqualified.