Registration will take place on the platform esna.gg/mpl6, where we will collect all necessary information from participants, including in-game usernames, contact information, logos, coaches’ ID cards, and any team affiliations.
The first qualification phase begins on October 27th, with the first live streaming on October 28th.
We will use a special tournament lobby with the HD map, hosted in the “Europe Server.”
In-game behavior is a cornerstone of our tournament. Participants are strictly prohibited from engaging in any form of cheating, including using hacks, scripts, or any unauthorized third-party software. Exploiting glitches or bugs to gain an advantage is also strictly prohibited.
Reporting and Communication
- Participants can report match results promptly in the dedicated room of the MPL server.
- A WhatsApp community channel will be available for all announcements and questions.
- A Discord help section will provide answers to your questions.
Dispute handling and final decisions will be overseen by the MPL administration. Penalties for violations may result in warnings or elimination.
Streaming and Spectating
Second day matches will be streamed on MPL Official pages.
Fair Play and Sportsmanship
Good sportsmanship and fair play are highly emphasized. Any form of harassment, hate speech, or unsportsmanlike conduct (in-game or out of game) will result in penalties or disqualification.
Prizes and Rewards
- 1st place: MAD 10,000.00 + xxxx diamond for each player (6 players in total on each team)
- 2nd place: MAD 6,000.00 + xxxx diamond for each player (6 players in total on each team)
- 3rd place: MAD 4,000.00 + xxxx diamond for each player (6 players in total on each team)
- Total Cash Prize Pool: MAD 20,000.00, to be shared between the top 3.
It is mandatory to record the matches.
Stable internet connections are required.
Rule Modifications and Updates
We reserve the right to modify or update the rules in case of unforeseen circumstances, with clear and prompt communication of any changes.
Terms and Conditions
We have provided comprehensive terms and conditions that participants must agree to during registration. These terms encompass various aspects of the tournament and outline the responsibilities, expectations, and rights of both participants and organizers.
Registration Agreement: By registering, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to abide by the terms and conditions set forth.
- Team members should have a high rank.
- Each team must have its logo.
- Respect is required during and outside of the game; toxic behavior or chat will be punished.
- Questions, declarations, reports, etc., must be made by the coach only to ensure flexibility.
- Teams should be 100% Moroccan, including the coach.
- Data and Image Usage: Participants grant organizers the right to use their in-game usernames, images, and video content for promotional purposes related to the tournament.
- Organizer’s Rights: Organizers reserve the right to interpret and enforce the rules to ensure a fair tournament.
Mandatory Discord Server Join
All participating teams must join our official tournament Discord server during their games. The server link will be provided upon registration.
Open Cam Request
Tournament organizers reserve the right to request that team representatives turn on their webcams during matches or specific tournament-related interactions on Discord.
Privacy and Respect
Webcam requests will be made only when necessary, with a focus solely on the representative’s face for verification purposes.
Participants may be required to provide additional information, such as a valid ID or a selfie with their ID, to verify their identity and prevent smurfing.
Any team that fails to adhere to these rules may be subject to disqualification from the tournament. Our intention is to maintain a fair and enjoyable competition for all participants, and we hope that every team will respect and follow the rules to ensure a positive experience for everyone involved.