This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that ESNA does not own or control or to people that ESNA does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
ESNA collects personally identifiable information when you register with ESNA. ESNA may also receive personally identifiable information from its business partners and may share this information with ESNA subsidiaries, its franchisees and affiliates.
When you register with ESNA, we ask for your name, email address, and other information. Once you register with ESNA and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
When you use a service, purchase a product or download or participate in survey with ESNA, we require you to provide us some information including your full name, billing address, email address, and credit card information (unless paid by prepaid card). We provide this information to the company or companies responsible for processing your payment and do so solely for the purpose of verifying and processing your payment and request.
ESNA also automatically receives and records ESNA cookie information, the page you requested, and your rank and standing in various games.
All this information is used by ESNA to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, to help us improve our services and your experience with us, to keep you posted on news and specials, for our internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research and if you enter into a contest or similar promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs. ESNA also collects non-personal data such as browser name, technical information about users means of connection to our website, IP address, user occupation, language, area code, location, time zone, activities on our website and like, in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. ESNA may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal data to better understand customer behavior and improve products and services.
Where ESNA needs to combine non-personal information with personally identifiable information the combined information will be treated as personal identifiable information for as long as it remains combined.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ESNA takes reasonable precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personally identifiable information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and destruction.
ESNA will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. ESNA may send personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent to share theinformation;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested, carry out your instructions, to communicate with you about your account or send you systemalert messages;
- We need to send the information to companies who work with ESNA to provide a product or service to you (These companies do not have any right to use the information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assistus);
- As reasonably necessary to provide you ESNA features andfunctionality;
- As we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulations inforce;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legalprocess;
- In order to cooperate in law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety;
- We find that your actions on our website violate the ESNA Terms of Service or ESNA Community Guidelines;or
- We find it necessary to enforce and protect the rights, property, or safety of ESNA, its members and the
ESNA has implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your information in accordance with industry standards. Your information is visible to others and can be read, collected and used by them only when you share your information on the ESNA webpages. You are responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care, not to share your name, contacts etc., when using these features like web postings and other similar web features on website.
ESNA may set and access ESNA cookies on your computer.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this website.
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our webpages. As a result of your visit to ESNA website, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type or your IP address. Except this, ESNA do not share personally identifiable information with any third-party advertiser or ad network.
Please note that only children aged 13 years or above are allowed to register on esna.gg We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s on-line activities.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by ESNA. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We shall not be responsible for the policies and practices of other companies and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
Your ESNA account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas ESNA uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions and protect payment information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
ESNA may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to it we will notify you by posting an announcement on our website. Rest assured, however, that any changes will not be retrospectively applied and will not alter how we handle previously collected information.
As a user, you have certain obligations:
- Youmust, at all times, abide by the terms and conditions of the current Privacy This includes respecting all intellectual property rights that may belong to third parties, such as trademarks or copyrights.
- Your user name will be used on the ESNA You must keep your email andpassword confidential and not share them with others.
termination of your account at the sole discretion of ESNA.
website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.