ROG hosts North Africa's first official Valorant tournament
eSport is booming and the PC gaming brand is taking the lead by launching a tournament pitting the best gamers from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt against each other.
- ROG North Africa Tournament: An online tournament created by Republic of Gamers on the game Valorant, specifically for Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt. It will take place over 4 weeks, from June 25th to July 17th 2021.
- 64 teams will compete for the $3000 prize money: the third place team will win $500, the second place team will win $1000 and the top team will win $1500, the biggest prize of the tournament, and most importantly the title of Best Valorant Team in North Africa.
- Registration from 15/06 to 21/06: Registration will be free and open to all [over 16 years old] on the platform https://esna.gg/asusrog_na/
- Lots of prizes to be won: For those who are not lucky enough to take part, ROG products will be raffled off throughout the tournament, during the live streaming on Twitch.
- ROG North Africa’s talent: the team in charge of running the event is made up of eSports professionals from the four participating countries. And make no mistake, some young women have made their mark in this male-dominated sector, as JustPurii and KillerQueen prove.
Casablanca, June 09, 2021 – ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the launch of an official VALORANT tournament in the North African region by unveiling a stunning trailer on social media.
Registration will be open from 15 June 2021 to any person over 16 years of age from one of the participating countries (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt). To register, simply register on the dedicated platform. As each team is composed of 5 players, no less than 320 players will compete in this regional competition. Among the 64 selected teams, the TOP 3 will be rewarded with $3000 at the end of the matches which will be held every Friday and Saturday, during four weeks.
The qualifiers will take place from 25 June to 4 July, with 32 different teams competing each week. Then the round of 16 and quarter-finals will take place on 9 and 10 July, followed by the semi-final and final the week after, on 16 and 17 July.
“For those who dare”
This is the ROG signature. The brand is therefore true to its DNA by initiating this first official Valorant tournament in the North African zone. To be the meeting point for players from different backgrounds and to contribute to the development of their potential as a team, is the mission in which ROG is invested. Through innovative technologies and exceptional experiences, it is a limitless universe that opens up to today’s and tomorrow’s gamers.
Twitch ROG North Africa: https://www.twitch.tv/asusrog_na/
ASUS official website: https://www.asus.com/africa-fr/
Official resellers: https://www.asus.com/africa-fr/content/ou-acheter/
All social media of 4 participants countries: https://linktr.ee/ASUSROG_NA
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is a sub-brand of ASUS dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Founded in 2006, ROG offers a full range of innovative products known for their performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, notebooks, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG hardware has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and remains the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts worldwide.