- MPL stands for Masters Pro League, It is a professional eSport League featuring the best teams and players in Morocco, competing in four different games : FIFA 22, League of legend, Valorant and PUBG Mobile.
ARENA SHOWTIME TOURNAMENT N3 Created by eleducator
19 out of 32Participants
Game formatBest of 1
|place 1 : Team-Exality||2500,00 DHS|
Arena Show Time Tournament RULES
Valorant Morocco Rules
Tournament Partner: ESNA.GG
Tournament Support: https://discord.gg/wzdHjzh (Discord)
Tournament Admins: Khalil10100, Ski Mask, Hood, ELEDUCATOR
Eligible Countries: Morocco (Tournament for Moroccan Players only)
Minimum age: You must be at least 13 years old by the tournament start date in order to participate in this tournament.
Tournament check-in is required in for this tournament. Tournament check-in will begin 60 minutes prior to tournament start time. Players who fail to check in for the tournament will not be allowed to participate.
Match check-in is enabled for this tournament. Each time a participant is paired against an opponent on the ESNA.GG platform, each player must check-in to the match using the ESNA.GG interface within 5 minutes of the match starting. Players who fail to check in for their match may be disqualified at the discretion of the tournament administration team.
Prizing for this tournament is as follows:
1st Team: 2500.00 MAD
Disqualified or Ineligible players are not eligible to receive prizes.
Prize distribution is subject to ESNA.GG receiving the information requested of each player at the conclusion of the tournament.
Prize Type : CASH (MAD) / Bank Transfer the 5/3/2021.
The following schedule of dates are subject to change.
Streaming for this tournament is not prohibited.
Players and/or Casters need to have a 3Minutes delay on their streams.
Replay files are required to be kept for a minimum of 2 days after the event.
Bracket Type: Single Elimination
Match Type: Winner of the match will advance to next round
No Show Time: 5 Minutes
How to Play
All games should be played on a central host, if that is not possible and teams cannot agree on the server, then the winner of the /coinflip will host the game.
The hosting team will then friend request and invite their opponent to the game session before starting your game YOU MUST HAVE A TOURNAMENT ADMINISTRATOR AS A SPECTATOR IN YOUR GAME.
Teams must take screenshots after the game has concluded and be able to provide this info when requested.
The winning team of the match is required to upload the screenshot as evidence and input the results on our discord server : https://discord.gg/wzdHjzh
Rehost are disabled for this tournament.
The captain of the team winner of the /coinflip will pick Team A or Team B
Best of 1:
Team A Bans 1 Map
Team B Bans 1 Map
Team A Picks Side for Match
Team B Picks Map from two remaining for match.
Best of 3: (3rd Place Match & Finals only)
Game 1: Team B Picks the Map, Team A Picks the Side
Game 2: Team A Picks the Map, Team B Picks the Side
Game 3: Team B Picks the Map, Team A Picks the Side
1. Contacting a Tournament Administrator: To contact a Tournament Administrator use reach us on the discord server: https://discord.gg/wzdHjzh and reach the #tournament-problem.
2. No Shows: No Shows must be verified by a Tournament Administrator that the opposing team has not fully arrived within the allotted time. Contact a Tournament Administrator after the No Show Time has elapsed with screenshot proof.
3. Reporting Scores: Score reporting is not automatic on ESNA.GG, the winning team is responsible for reporting the scores. The winning team must report the Match results within 5 minutes of its completion. Failure to report the Match results on time may result in a Forfeit.
4. Screenshots: Each Team must take a Screenshot(s) of each Game’s results in case proof is needed for a dispute. Screenshots should be clearly visible and contain the Game Score, all Players on both Teams, and a time stamp.
5. Disputes: To dispute Game/Match results, Players/Teams must notify a Tournament Administrator that they would like to dispute the results before a new Game/Match has begun.
6. Dispute Evidence: If a Screenshot(s) is needed in order to resolve a dispute, it should be linked in the Discord Server : Chat via an image linking site such as imgur. Videos may also be uploaded and linked to a website such as YouTube. The issue must be clearly stated as well as the time in the video in which the issue occurred, and/or what the Tournament Administrators should be looking for in the picture.
Applicability of Rules
You acknowledge your acceptance of these rules by
Signing or accepting a player participation form for this Tournament.
Registering and participating in any game that is part of this Tournament.
If you (or your parent or legal guardian) do not accept these rules OR you do not meet the Tournament Eligibility Rules listed under Tournament Eligibility, you may not participate in this Tournament.
The tournament administration team has the sole discretion to override the terms of this rule set or create new terms at any time.
Registration: Players must complete registration before the start of the tournament in order to participate in the tournament. It is recommended that players register well in advance of the start time of the tournament in the case of additional requirements and/or technical errors.
In Game Name: Each player is responsible for submitting the correct in game name to the ESNA.GG platform, and to update it in the case that it changes in game. If a player does not input the correct in game name, they may be disqualified from the tournament.
Additional registration fields, if requested, are required for this tournament. Players who do not fill in all the registration fields may be disqualified from the event at the discretion of the tournament administration team.
Match communication with opponents will occur on the ESNA.GG match page for each respective match.
Tournament support will occur on the official tournament discord support server. Please post tournament questions in the designated support channels in the discord support server.Official discord links can be found on the tournament Contact page.
Score Reporting will occur on the ESNA.GG platform. The winning player should report the score of the match immediately after it has been played. It is recommended that screenshots of end game screens be taken.
Player Behavior and Names
Players may not use racist, sexist, hate-speech, or otherwise inappropriate language or behavior.
Player names must not include derogatory or inappropriate words.
Unsportsmanlike behavior or player names may result in a forfeit of a Game/Match, or Ban from the tournament.
Whether or not an incident violates the rules of the tournament is solely up to the discretion of the tournament administration team.
The violation of any of the conditions in the rule sets may result in disqualification from the tournament as determined by the tournament administration team.
Any form of cheating or use of macros may result in a Ban from the tournament.
Use of any third party software that performs multiple key presses (macros) or gives players extra information not normally provided by the game client are strictly forbidden.
Does not include VOIP software such as Discord/Skype; keyboard or equipment drivers/software or any software required to be installed by the Tournament Organizers.
Cheating, use of restricted third party software or macro use accusations must be verified by a Tournament Administrator. A Match Issue must be submitted immediately, along with proof, screenshot or video, of the cheating. For all cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser.
This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. or VALORANT Esports
Captains can report their team's score here #screenshots-scores